Today’s outfit is a transitional autumn look featuring monochrome tones! Everything I’m wearing is black or grey which is very much my style. I wore this shopping on a windy day but it’s also a perfect outfit for going out to dinner or drinks.
This shows the full outfit and below are some close up images!
I’m wearing a black ribbed turtleneck top loosely tucked into a skirt. This skirt is a wrap style and features some cute but classy polka dots. I’m wearing a knit coat in grey and some lace up suede boots. I’ve paired this look with gold jewellery and my snakeskin handbag. These items are all super cosy and amazing quality! I would definitely recommend them if you can find them.
Top: River Island
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Coat: River Island
Tights: Calvin Klein
Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be showing you my August beauty favourites! This month has been so busy as I’ve seen lots of my friends and been on many nights out. I’ve used these items loads over the summer!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette: This palette is great for a soft natural look with a pop of colour. The shadows are so soft and easy to blend! The colours in here are stunning and look really flattering on my blue/green eyes! I would definitely recommend this if you haven’t tried it before.
2. Smashbox Crystalized Primerizer: This is a gorgeous glowy product that is great for dry skin! It’s available on Boots still and is reduced in some places. This creates an amazing skin base for foundation and also smells amazing.
3. Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette: This rose toned palette is perfect for a red eyeshadow look! It has everything, transition shades, deeper shades and a range of shimmers. You can do a lot with this little palette!
4. Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara: This is AMAZING for the £3.50 (I think) it cost me! Such a great mascara for volume and length! It builds really easily and creates a lovely look for the lashes.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I’ve recently rediscovered this powder bronzer and I love it! I have a tan at the moment so this has been perfect for warming up my foundation and creating a soft bronzed look. It also smells like chocolate!
I hope you enjoyed my post! Please comment your current favourite makeup product below!
So I’m going to Reading festival this year and I’m so excited! I’m going to be doing a few posts all about the preparations I’m making including personal care and outfits! I’ll do a couple of these mid they can be used as a guide for new festival goers as well as just for a fun read. I’ve been collecting some essential items that I’m going to need for the festival.
So far I have collected my tent, sleeping bag and camping chair. I need to organise my outfits which will be coming soon in a future post. I love planning this all out as I feel more relaxed knowing I have everything sorted!
Let me know if you’re going to any festivals!
This outfit is one of my favourites ever!! These pictures were taken in Spain and I’m so happy with how they turned out. I will make a fashion photographer out of my boyfriend one day! This look features a beautiful summer dress from Hollister, I know you can still find this style on Depop and they have different colour ways on the site. I’m also wearing Hollister plain black flip flops and some Matalan sunglasses with my Primark mini handbag!
Im loving this red lip too! I’m so happy with how this turned out and I hope to post more summery outfits if I can! Let me know what your summer plans are!
Flip Flops: Hollister
Hey everyone! Today is a slightly different post concerning fashion and style. My style has changed quite a lot but stayed similar throughout my life. I never used to be interested in fashion when I was younger, I think I genuinely owned 3 pairs of trousers and 3 t shirts at one point!
This slow start to my interest in fashion left me around 14 wondering what my style was. I followed the basic trend around at the time which consisted mostly of Hollister logo t-shirts and skinny jeans. Way too much navy blue!!
Then I noticed the more 90s styles coming back into fashion and upgraded to a red flannel shirt, ripped up jeans and boots with whatever top I could find.
Recently I’ve realised I’ve been stuck in a rut of wearing black and not much else. I would walk into a shop and not even look at items that weren’t solid black in colour.
This led to me feeling very uninspired and bored of wearing the same things all the time. Of course, finding your style and what you’re comfortable in is important!
I decide to try and inspire some confidence back into my wardrobe and picked up different things when shopping. I watched videos about style discovery to get me excited about fashion again. This is still a process but I’m finally feeling like I’m making steps in the right direction!
If you struggle with your style or you have it all figured out let me know! I also have some fashion posts coming up soon!
Hey everyone! So I’ve been wanting to really try and get back into old hobbies of mine. I used to love drawing, painting, reading, writing and photography. I also loved making YouTube videos. But I haven’t done a lot of these things in a very long time for various reasons. Sometimes when you’re feeling down and low it’s difficult to find the motivation to do certain things. These hobbies meant the world to me, so I really want to get back into them despite my difficulties.
Therefore I want to start simple and read more books! I’m planning on picking some up in charity shops and on Depop as well as a couple on Amazon. Please recommend me some books!
If you would like me to talk about my feelings on these topics more often let me know!
Hey everyone! Today I have my monthly favourites post for you. I don’t do these every single month anymore as sometimes I don’t discover new loves. However when I find products that work, I love talking about them!
1. Bed of Roses palette by Wet n Wild. This quad has some beautiful and unique shades! The colour in the top left is an amazing shade that is pink with a subtle blue/silver reflect making it one of a kind! This is under £5 and worth every penny!
2. Milk Makeup Kush Brow gel in Haze. This product is great for adding volume and depth to your brows! It has a really unique texture that dries to a hair like finish and fills in the brows easily.
3. Makeup Revolution Brow Tint in Taupe. This is only £5 and tints my brows for a good few days! I may try this in a darker colour someday but Taupe is great for a lighter look!
4. MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15. This has a really unique gel like formula! It’s great for a medium coverage, however I wouldn’t recommend this for textured skin as it can be a bit hard to blend. The finish is so natural and beautiful!
5. PIXI Glow Tonic. This is an ICONIC item that is so amazing! It draws out impurities from my skin and removes excess makeup and oil. It’s honestly made a huge difference to my skin!
6. Tiggy Lashes in Rhiannon. This is a gorgeous style created by makeupbyjaack! I love these so much as they have a flexible band and look great with so many looks!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please follow me for more 💗
Hope you are all well, today I will be reviewing a new highlighter I recently purchased. I got a mini size of the Ofra Pillow Talk highlighter in the Staycation set from Beauty Bay! They always have some amazing offers on there so I decided to pick up the set. This highlight comes in white packaging and it is quite chunky so just be aware in case you want something that will fit in a makeup bag. The mini size is generous and you don’t need a lot of product at all.
The colour looks very pink in the pan but is less so on the skin and when blended in. It is very reflective and luminous as you can see in the swatch. You only need a very small amount for an intense glowy look. I would recommend being light handed as using too much can emphasise skin texture if you’re trying to avoid that! Overall I would recommend trying this out it is truly a highlight that is different to all my others.
Thanks for reading!
Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day wherever you are. Today I want to share with you my current skincare routine that I’ve been loving. My skin is doing really well at the moment apart from this one dry patch on chin which is just typical! Apart from that, these products have worked really well and improved my skin a lot. I’ve also been trying to wash my face for around 60 seconds, I read about this tip in Cosmo. It actually makes a big difference as you are washing your face more thoroughly.
So some of these you may of seen these before but mostly these are new products. I’ve been doing this routine for a while now! These are products I use after cleansing, I still haven’t found a perfect face wash yet, so I may include that in my next routine. I start with the Pixi Glow Tonic on a cotton pad to tone the skin. This is a beautiful product! I then use either the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser or the L’Oreal Triple Active Day cream, both of these are really nice! I use the Clinique more occasionally as it’s more moisturising but takes a little longer to sink in.
If I want to depuff my skin and cool it I use the Milk Makeup Cooling Water. I love this product! It’s gently hydrating and super refreshing. I also find it plumps the skin. I also use the Polaar Icy Magic Eye roller when I want to give my undereyes some attention. This product has been a favourite for a long time now!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any blogs to recommend comment down below!
So if you’re a fan of Drag or RuPaul’s Drag race, I’m sure you have heard of 301 Lashes. This iconic style is favoured for the intense, long and voluminous look that these false lashes provide. What A Drag is a UK based company with their own style of 301 Lashes. I saw these whilst looking for 301’s and I decided to purchase them. They cost £4.99 making them very affordable! You can also have new pairs sent monthly if required!
Here are the Lashes in the box and on the eyes! The packaging is beautiful and very well made, making the lashes feel very luxurious. These are surprisingly easy to apply considering how long they are! The trick is to line them up perfectly and curl your natural lashes beforehand. They are super dramatic and perfect for an intense look! They also have a few more styles I’d like to try out at some point. I would definitely recommend these lashes for those who want long falsies! Check out the link below to shop!
WHAT A DRAG WEBSITE
I hope you enjoyed this post!