Hey everyone! So I’ve been wanting to really try and get back into old hobbies of mine. I used to love drawing, painting, reading, writing and photography. I also loved making YouTube videos. But I haven’t done a lot of these things in a very long time for various reasons. Sometimes when you’re feeling down and low it’s difficult to find the motivation to do certain things. These hobbies meant the world to me, so I really want to get back into them despite my difficulties.
Therefore I want to start simple and read more books! I’m planning on picking some up in charity shops and on Depop as well as a couple on Amazon. Please recommend me some books!
If you would like me to talk about my feelings on these topics more often let me know!
Hey everyone! Today I have my monthly favourites post for you. I don’t do these every single month anymore as sometimes I don’t discover new loves. However when I find products that work, I love talking about them!
1. Bed of Roses palette by Wet n Wild. This quad has some beautiful and unique shades! The colour in the top left is an amazing shade that is pink with a subtle blue/silver reflect making it one of a kind! This is under £5 and worth every penny!
2. Milk Makeup Kush Brow gel in Haze. This product is great for adding volume and depth to your brows! It has a really unique texture that dries to a hair like finish and fills in the brows easily.
3. Makeup Revolution Brow Tint in Taupe. This is only £5 and tints my brows for a good few days! I may try this in a darker colour someday but Taupe is great for a lighter look!
4. MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15. This has a really unique gel like formula! It’s great for a medium coverage, however I wouldn’t recommend this for textured skin as it can be a bit hard to blend. The finish is so natural and beautiful!
5. PIXI Glow Tonic. This is an ICONIC item that is so amazing! It draws out impurities from my skin and removes excess makeup and oil. It’s honestly made a huge difference to my skin!
6. Tiggy Lashes in Rhiannon. This is a gorgeous style created by makeupbyjaack! I love these so much as they have a flexible band and look great with so many looks!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please follow me for more 💗
Hope you are all well, today I will be reviewing a new highlighter I recently purchased. I got a mini size of the Ofra Pillow Talk highlighter in the Staycation set from Beauty Bay! They always have some amazing offers on there so I decided to pick up the set. This highlight comes in white packaging and it is quite chunky so just be aware in case you want something that will fit in a makeup bag. The mini size is generous and you don’t need a lot of product at all.
The colour looks very pink in the pan but is less so on the skin and when blended in. It is very reflective and luminous as you can see in the swatch. You only need a very small amount for an intense glowy look. I would recommend being light handed as using too much can emphasise skin texture if you’re trying to avoid that! Overall I would recommend trying this out it is truly a highlight that is different to all my others.
Thanks for reading!
Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day wherever you are. Today I want to share with you my current skincare routine that I’ve been loving. My skin is doing really well at the moment apart from this one dry patch on chin which is just typical! Apart from that, these products have worked really well and improved my skin a lot. I’ve also been trying to wash my face for around 60 seconds, I read about this tip in Cosmo. It actually makes a big difference as you are washing your face more thoroughly.
So some of these you may of seen these before but mostly these are new products. I’ve been doing this routine for a while now! These are products I use after cleansing, I still haven’t found a perfect face wash yet, so I may include that in my next routine. I start with the Pixi Glow Tonic on a cotton pad to tone the skin. This is a beautiful product! I then use either the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser or the L’Oreal Triple Active Day cream, both of these are really nice! I use the Clinique more occasionally as it’s more moisturising but takes a little longer to sink in.
If I want to depuff my skin and cool it I use the Milk Makeup Cooling Water. I love this product! It’s gently hydrating and super refreshing. I also find it plumps the skin. I also use the Polaar Icy Magic Eye roller when I want to give my undereyes some attention. This product has been a favourite for a long time now!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any blogs to recommend comment down below!
So if you’re a fan of Drag or RuPaul’s Drag race, I’m sure you have heard of 301 Lashes. This iconic style is favoured for the intense, long and voluminous look that these false lashes provide. What A Drag is a UK based company with their own style of 301 Lashes. I saw these whilst looking for 301’s and I decided to purchase them. They cost £4.99 making them very affordable! You can also have new pairs sent monthly if required!
Here are the Lashes in the box and on the eyes! The packaging is beautiful and very well made, making the lashes feel very luxurious. These are surprisingly easy to apply considering how long they are! The trick is to line them up perfectly and curl your natural lashes beforehand. They are super dramatic and perfect for an intense look! They also have a few more styles I’d like to try out at some point. I would definitely recommend these lashes for those who want long falsies! Check out the link below to shop!
WHAT A DRAG WEBSITE
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a brilliant day so far, and I hope you’re achieving your goals! Today I wanted to share a makeup progress picture. The first picture is from March 2018 and the second is from January 2019! I’m focusing on the eye look here as they are slightly similar. As you can see I am definitely improving and trying new things! My contour in the second photo is exaggerated due to the inspiration for the picture by the way! I don’t often bronze too much as it can look too harsh on me.
I’m using a different technique in the second photo. Patting on shadows instead of overblending is best for a cut crease I have found! I’m trying out the popular lip look of darker liner and a gloss, not sure how I feel about it but it’s definitely new! I’m also 10 times more confident applying Lashes these days!
I hope you enjoyed this! Please follow me for more.
Hey! Today I have an outfit post for you. This features some of my favourite clothing items! In fact, this may be one of my favourite outfits ever. I wore this for my boyfriend and I’s 5th anniversary!
So here are some pictures for you! I’m wearing this wrap plaid dress with some really interesting colours in it. This is a lovely dress and can be worn in autumn or winter for a dressy or casual look! I also have on a black wool style coat, black boots and my black Versace bag!
I’m wearing some rose gold hoops and a dainty gold necklace. Here is a close up of my bag because I just love it so much.
Coat: New Look
Boots: River Island
Earrings: River Island
Necklace: Forever 21
I hope you like this outfit!
Hey everyone! So I’ve decided to do my favourites posts a bit differently. I’m going to write a post when I realise I have a whole new set of favourites. Therefore these may come at different times! Please follow my blog for updates!
1. The first current favourite is the Dynasty palette by Certifeye. This is a super bright and very pigmented palette, each row comes with corresponding shades of matte and shimmer. It’s so beautiful and versatile!
2. Next is the Wet n Wild Blossom Glow highlighter, this is a super blinding pink toned colour! It’s affordable and also lasts a long time on the skin and is sooooo blinding.
3. The Huda Beauty Concealer is one that I wasn’t sure on at first. I found it creased a lot, but realised less is definitely more. I apply a small amount and blend throughly with a beauty blender and it creates a beautiful look.
4. Next is the Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation! This lasts so long on the skin, it’s amazing! It’s a gorgeous foundation with a beautiful natural finish.
5. Now with the BarryM Unicorn Drops I wasn’t expecting loads, but wow these are amazing! My makeup lasts so long with this product! They also smell great.
6. The Anastasia Mate lipstick in Spice is a beautiful colour with any eye look. It’s also great for a range of skin tones and dries to a soft matte finish.
7. Lastly, the L.A Girl highlight and contour palette in Natural is a pale girl must have. The highlight is powdery but a great setting powder for under the eyes. The contour is just the right tone for light skin!
Thank you for reading! X
Are you looking to try some new products and up your makeup skills? Want to experiment with new styles but don’t know where to start? Would you like to be more creative?
If so, I have the answers! These products are great for stepping up your makeup skills, as they allow you to be more creative. There is a mix of more affordable products, as well as higher end items. Just try a few at once and see what works for you! Also, you can try similar versions of the products if you can’t find the exact same ones.
To start, try a slightly more upscale moisturiser. This is because using heavier or new makeup can affect the skin so invest in a moisturiser that works for you. I use the Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme and the Lancome Hydra Zen.
Next is the L.A Girl Pro Conceal. This is an amazing concealer and eye base, and can really give you a flawless look. It’s also more hydrating than other concealers which will keep your makeup looking fresh!
Now onto some NYX products. The Glitter Glue is a must have to make shimmers intense and to keep them in place all day. The White Liner is perfect for artistic looks, you can create amazing highlights and details with this. You can also try the Vivid Brights for an intense look!
Also pictured is the Juvias Place Masquerade Palette. This one is perfect because you can create a huge range of eye looks. You can do a perfect brown smokey eye or an intense colourful look!
I would also recommend investing in a foundation that works well for your skin. I use the Smashbox Studio Skin which creates a flawless base.
Lastly, I would recommend a blinding highlighter! This one by Wet n Wild in the shade Blossom Glow is affordable and so beautiful!
You can find most of these products HERE
I hope you enjoyed this post!
I’m back with my first favourites post in ages! I haven’t done one of these in such a long time, as I was quite consistent with my YouTube Monthly Favourites instead. But as I have been too busy for YouTube recently, I decided to try and post about my favourite products here.
So first up I want to talk about the Obsession x Belle Jorden palette. This is only £10 and it is AMAZING! I don’t know much about Belle Jorden but she did an amazing job with the colour combinations in this palette. They also blend perfectly!
Next is the Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme moisturiser. A friend gave me this to try out and I love it. It plumps and hydrates my dry skin and has helped with my winter problem skin.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base is great for use under makeup. I find this works better for me in winter as opposed to summer. It smooths the skin creating a great base for foundation.
The lipstick I’ve been loving is the Collection lip cream in Caramel! This is only £2.99 and so similar to the NYX version. It’s very forgiving and doesn’t dry lips out whilst still being pretty long wearing.
Next is the Maybelline Lash Sensational! Not too much to say on this one, but people have been asking if I’m wearing false lashes!! So definitely a great mascara.
Lastly is the Smashbox Pearl highlighter palette. This is perfect year round due to the 3 flattering colours. I’ve been using the lightest one for winter!
I hope you enjoyed this post!