I’m so excited for today’s blog post! I have been really trying to up my fashion and style game lately and over the past few weeks I’ve taken lots of outfit photos. After lots of pictures and throwing clothes everywhere whilst getting ready, I finally have a full lookbook for you! These are all outfits to inspire you for transitional weather which I usually call that awkward period where it’s both too hot and too cold at the same time. All of these can be adjusted for your own climate. For example, with a dress I would add tights and a jacket for colder days or go without for warmer days. I really hope you enjoy, so let’s go ahead and get into it.
This first look is a little more dressy and great for a colder night out or evening date! I’m wearing a simple black ribbed bodycon dress which keeps you cosy but it’s sleeveless so perfect if it warms up. I’ve paired it with an oversized check blazer and some simple black and gold accessories. This look is inspired by street style trends and I love the oversized blazer looks.
This next look is a classic, easy autumnal look. This is totally inspired by blogger Alex Centomo who you should definitely follow for some great outfit inspo! This look features a boho but slightly grunge style and I’m wearing some of my favourite items. This is a super easy look to recreate!
Top: River Island, Flannel Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Hollister, Boots: Kurt Geiger.
This is another slightly more dressy look and is perfect for a date night! I love this dress and the boots combined and I think this would be great even on chiller nights because of the cosy elements. I actually got this dress on Depop which just proves you can find great items second hand.
I really hope that you enjoyed these looks and I’d love to hear about your favourite fall trends in the comments below! I’m so pleased with this lookbook and I hope to do some more in the future. Please let me know what you would like to see!
I’m going to be going through my rubbish today!! That’s exactly what it feels like anyway! I always hang onto empty products for posts like these because it gives me a chance to quickly and easily give you my personal review on lots of products. I can also keep track of what I use up a lot and what my favourites are. Today I have a big range of different products so let’s go ahead and get into it. Items with a * were gifted!
I absolutely love Bicester Village! There are so many outlet shops in this place and the atmosphere and vibe is just so lovely. I went here on a trip for my birthday recently and I mm going to show you what I bought and talk about how the day went. First off, they are doing amazing things to follow the current social distancing guidelines. They have a virtual queueing system for bigger stores like Gucci and Prada which is great. All you have to do is scan yourself into the list! We also wore masks inside every shop and when in close contact with others outside.
I was also in love with my outfit this day! I’m wearing a black floral daisy print dress from TopShop which was so cool and comfortable for this super hot day. I also wore my black Nike Air Force, Coach chain bag and vintage Vogue sunglasses. We went into a few different stores and there was so many nice bags but I’ve told myself not to buy any new ones as I have some I haven’t even used yet!
I did however make a big purchase! I really love the look of YSL t-shirts so I got this black cotton one with a sort of band tee style design. I feel like this is something I would wear kids making it worth the price! I also got some Rituals products which I’ve already started using! One amazing deal was this set from Omorovicza which is a beautiful high end skin care brand. I really wanted to try their mist and this set was so worth the money.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I love Bicester Village and I can’t wait to go back in the autumn time.
Today I’m sharing with you a casual summery outfit that I’ve been wearing a lot recently! It’s been super warm in the UK at the moment and this is perfect for sitting in the garden chilling out. This outfit is inspired by some blogger looks I’ve seen on Instagram, especially this shirt which is from Pretty Little Thing. I usually NEVER shop on there but I’d seen this on so many people and it looked really cute and very my style. It looks really vintage too!
I used my Mark Hill Mermaid Waver for this hairstyle by the way! It’s literally my favourite hair styling tool and I use it all the time especially in the summer. People always ask about it and I would definitely recommend it!
Flannel shirt: Pretty Little Thing
Shorts: Polo Ralph Lauren
In a recent Birchbox I received a Sand and Sky face mask in the mini size to try out! I’ve seen this mask all over the place, especially on Instagram. It’s supposed to tighten, brighten and improve pore appearance so I was very excited to see if it lives up to these claims. I love the look of Sand and Sky, their whole aesthetic is really appealing and I think they have marketed the product very well! So I had high hopes when I tried it out.
The mask is quite thick in texture and I actually really appreciate that because I hate when they are too thin and just go everywhere! A really small amount of this goes a long way you can definitely get a lot of uses out of just the sample size. It is a light grey/pink colour and dries white! I find that once it’s dry it feels super refreshing. I then remove mine using some makeup remover and then cleanse. After first use my skin felt tighter and refreshed so I was really impressed. I’ve been using this once a week for a while now and every time I use it I feel a difference in my skin. I feel like my pores feel refreshed and less oily, and my skin overall looks bright and fresh. Some masks can actually irritate my skin but this one was good for me and I actually enjoy how it feels! I have a typical dry skin type but I do get slightly oily around the T-Zone so masks like this are ideal for me. I would say this is perfect for combo skin too! If you get a chance I would definitely try this out, I have tried so many masks and this is definitely a new favourite.
This is definitely a good mask for summer. I would probably use something else more hydrating in winter but if you are oily this would be a good one for you.
I have a link below where you can check out Sand and Sky!
Disclaimer: Link is affiliate but I paid for this item myself and I am not sponsored to talk about this product!
So today I’m going to share with you my favourite outfit I’ve worn recently. As we all know, going out has been impossible recently and most of us have been lounging in pyjamas or comfy clothes! Me included! So when restaurants started opening up again I was really looking forward to getting dressed up and feeling glam again for the first time in a long while. Me and my boyfriend went for dinner at our favourite restaurant Dim T following social distancing. I was so excited to go out and feel myself again!
It was a bit cooler this day than it has been so I layered up in keeping with the weather. Of course as it’s me this is a classic all black outfit! It’s always my glam go to and I’m wearing some of my favourite clothing clothing items and few new ones.
Star Mesh Longsleeve Top: Girl Knows All
Faux Suede Button Skirt: Zara
Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Calvin Klein
I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and I’ll definitely be posting some more when I can! It’s hard to feel inspired right now but trying out new outfits is a fun way to pass the time and you’ll be ready for those days out and nights out when they come around! I’m also going to be doing a clothing wish list soon so look out for some more fashion content!
One thing I would really like to do is more skincare based reviews! If there are any specific products or product types you would like to see please let me know. I really enjoy masking at the moment and I have a Sand and Sky review coming up soon. I would love
to know what your current favourites are.
I can only apologise for lack of posts in the lack few months! I’ve been struggling with ideas but I’ve got some new content on beauty, fashion and fitness coming. I feel like I don’t talk about bath and shower products enough! I’m someone who loves a bath, especially for workout recovery. The products I’m going to talk about today are amazing to feel energised and relaxed. Let’s get into the items!
1. The Creme Shop Double Cleanser: This is such a lovely cleanser! It’s a 2 in 1 and foams up to remove makeup, dirt and impurities. I like this because it’s easy, simple and I love Korean style skincare. It’s very refreshing and if I feel like my skin is particularly hot and puffy after a workout, this is gentle and cleanses easily.
2. Treacle Moon Marshmallow Hearts Bath and Shower Gel: I absolutely love this brand! I have loved Treacle Moon shower gels for years but they are slightly more expensive than your average. However they are totally worth it because the scent stays on the skin and makes any bath amazing. I use this in the bath or shower as a treat and it’s lovely with a sweet perfume afterwards for some scent layering.
3. Lush Conga Shower Jelly: If you’re looking for a versatile product this is the one. I put a bit of this in the bath to create some bubbles, I use it on my body and it can even be used as a soap. The Conga scent is sweet but fresh and really nice to make your skin soft. As someone with dry skin, this really makes a difference when used on my arms and legs!
4. Soap and Glory Shower Cream: This is just an all around good shower cream! It makes your skin soft and smooth but doesn’t lather too much which I actually like sometimes. You also get SO much for what you pay and it’s perfect for multi use.
5 Sand and Sky mask: Okay, the hype is real! This mask is so good I love it so much. I’ve tried it a few times and it really does tighten and brighten for me. I have slightly oily skin in my T-Zone so this is ideal for me. This would work for lots of people because it’s not overly stripping and feels light on the skin. I love!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Leave a comment telling me your current favourites below and let me know if you’ve tried anything!
Today I’m going to be talking all about skincare! The skincare industry is huge right now and if you’re anything like me then you’ll find navigating through all the different products to be a bit of a minefield. You may be asking which products are worth it, what’s best for your skin type and if you really need to do a 12-step Korean beauty inspired routine. The answer is it’s different for everyone, but today I’m going to be sharing some of my favourite skincare products and explaining how I use them.
If you really want to get some in depth skincare knowledge and learn more about ingredients in products, check out James Welsh and Skincare by Hyram on YouTube. These two individuals have really helped me understand how to create a good skincare routine and what to avoid in products particularly for those with sensitive skin.
First of all, these products work for me. I have a typical dry skin type with some areas that are slightly more combination. My skin isn’t sensitive but sometimes gets a little congested in the T-Zone. These products may work for you too but be sure to try what is best for your needs! I also work for Smashbox as part of ELC companies. Some of these favourite products are from part of the ELC company and I will put a * next to them!
Section One: Moisturisers.
1. GlamGlow Glowstarter Moisturiser in Nude Glow.* This is the product I’ve been using as a makeup primer for quite a while now. It adds a lot of moisture to the skin and creates a glow due to the sheer tint in the product. It creates a beautiful skin texture for makeup and lasts a long time in terms of hydration. I will say this does have a fragrance which I enjoy but if you are more sensitive I would perhaps try something fragrance free.
2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.* This is a fantastic moisturiser and really does keep the skin continuously hydrated throughout the day. It’s very lightweight and feels amazing on the skin.
3. Swiss Clinic Eye Cream (This item was GIFTED) This eye cream is lovely! It is very cooling on the skin and great for puffiness. It’s a little expensive but really does feel amazing when applied.
Section Two: Cleansing
1. fresh Soy Face Cleanser. This face wash is lovely and I purchased it after some of my favourite skincare influencers mentioned it. It’s a great facial cleanser and doesn’t have a strong scent. It easily removes makeup and impurities from the skin and my skin doesn’t feel dry afterwards which is the biggest bonus for me.
2. Nip+Fab Dragon’s Blood Cleansing Pads. I’ve been through almost two whole pots of these pads! I tried them out one day after seeing them on sale and I really enjoy using them now. They are great to remove excess oil from the skin in a rush and just to brighten and refresh your complexion. If you need a skin pick me up these are the perfect go to and I think that these would be great for oily skin too!
Section Three: Exfoliants
1. Vitamasques Rose Gommage Peeling Gel. This is not something I use every day and it’s more of a treatment than a cleanser. This removes dead skin and impurities from the skin and therefore creates a better skin texture. This is a much more gentle form of exfoliation than a typical physical exfoliant. Things like scrubs should only be used very sparingly as they can easily make small micro tears in the skin. I use this or a chemical exfoliant instead! 2.The Ordinary Peeling Solution. This product has been very highly rated on social media and it is basically considered a mild chemical peel. I use this only once a week and for around 8 minutes, 10 is the recommended maximum. This is a chemical exfoliant meaning it helps to reduce dead skin cells and renew fresh ones. This exfoliates without the need for scrubbing. It may produce a tingling sensation so I would not necessarily recommend it for sensitive skin. You can always contact brands directly for specific advice!
3. Herbal Essentials Facial Toner. This is my everyday toner! Its easy to use and not too harsh on the skin, in fact it is quite gentle. I use this after cleansing to freshen the skin and then moisturise after. This is also unscented which is perfect for sensitive skin types!4. AlphaH Liquid Gold. This is a glycolic acid toner which is good for deep exfoliation and is preferably used at night. I always use this as part of my nightly routine and about once or twice a week.
Section Four: Masks and Treatments.
1. Ole Henrikson Phat Glow Facial. (This item was GIFTED) This mask is very refreshing and I feel like it does wonders for dullness in the skin. This is definitely exactly what I’m looking for in a mask. You massage it into the skin and then wash off which leaves the skin feeling plumped and revitalised creating a beautiful skin texture.
2. Makeup Revolution x Jake Jamie Watermelon Mask. This is specifically marketed at being good for dry skin and it really does boost hydration. I use this when I really want to make my skin look nice and never more than once a week usually. It is fragranced so be aware if you are sensitive to that.
3. Clarins Booster Serum. I add this into my night creams and it helps with scarring and any small blemishes. I find this helps to fade certain areas and really improves any discolouration in the skin. I would definitely recommend this if you struggle with any scarring issues.
Section Five: Honourable mentions not pictured here.
These items are some of my favourites that I currently don’t own because they’ve run out and it’s currently a bit difficult to get a hold of certain products! A lot of places are low in stock but regardless these are some honourable mentions.
1. PIXI Glow Tonic. I’ve been through loads of these and I love them so much. If this works for your skin type I would definitely recommend trying it out. This is a lovely toner!
2. La Mer The Tonic.* This is a very pricey item which is why I haven’t bought a new one. However it is a fantastic tonic and makes my skin feel AMAZING. I’m definitely going to treat myself to it again one day.
3. Mabel and Meg Lumilixer Serum. I loved this when I had it and now I’ve run out I realise how much I miss using it. It was definitely one of the best serums I’ve used after trying some others.
4. MILK Makeup Cooling Stick. This is a great product for adding some extra hydration and it really smooths and plumps the skin nicely. I use this one in the summer a lot!
5. Bobbi Brown Detox Mask.* This mask is fantastic for blackheads and controlling oil production in the T-Zone. As this dries you can see where blackheads were and its very satisfying!
This post is a little late but I’m going to share my March favourites with you! This post is focused on makeup and I love everything in here. I’ve really been trying some new styles and techniques so I’m going to share that with you soon.
So first up is the James Charles X Morphe Palette. This is honestly so good. I heard hype about this product for ages and never gave in then one day I received it as a present. This pigment is incredible and I’m obsessed with the colour scheme. You can do everything with this palette! Next is the Jake Jamie x Makeup Revolution Watermelon Mask. I used this a few times in March and it smells incredible and is lovely on my dry skin. A definite drugstore skincare favourite! As for cheek products I have two. First is the Fenty Beauty Bronzer. This is a mini but wow does it last forever! This gives a beautiful warmth without looking too golden on my skin. The other cheek product is the Doll Beauty Like a Diamond highlighter. This is so intense it looks almost wet on the skin and I love that! I’ve only used it a few times but it is truly incredible. It’s a soft shade but doesn’t look too pale.
My last two products are a mascara and a lipgloss! The mascara is super affordable from Makeup Revolution. It’s the new Blow Out mascara and I love it! It has a plastic brush which is my favourite. Lastly is the Milk Makeup Lip Vinyl in Chillin’. I LOVE THIS! They don’t even make it anymore but it’s my favourite ever and I wish I had another one cause I’m sure I’ll use this up!
I hope you enjoyed reading and I’ll be beach soon with more beauty content!